The Confessional Presbyterian 6 (2010)
USA $25.00. Institutional $35.00.
The Confessional Presbyterian volume 6 (2010)
3. Heinrich Bullinger on Union with Christ and Justification
By J. V. Fesko
11. Must We Believe? Jonathan Edwards and Conscious Faith in Christ
By Jeffrey Waddington
22. The Theological Climate of the Early Nineteenth Century and the Founding of a Polemical Seminary at Princeton
By Allen Stanton
31. Calvin in the Hands of the Philistines, Or, Did Calvin Bowl on the Sabbath?
By Chris Coldwell
50. B. B. Warfield on Creation and Evolution
By Fred G. Zaspel
60. American Presbyterianism and the Cold War
By Frank J. Smith, Ph.D., D.D.
97. Explicit and Implicit Appendixes to Calvin’s View of Justification by Faith
By David W. Hall
108. Ulrich Zwingli and the Swiss Anabaptists: Sola Scriptura and the Reformation of Christian Worship
By Glen J. Clary
125. Englishing the Bible: A Confessional Approach
By Benjamin Shaw
132. The Modern Roman Catholic View of Scripture
By Mark Herzer
145. The Old Testament and the Comparative Method
By Bryan D. Estelle
167. Covenant Theology and Recent Interpretation of Paul:
By Guy Prentiss Waters, Ph.D.
180. John Owen on the Study of Theology
By Ryan M. McGraw
196. The Presence of Divine Persons: Extending the Incarnational Analogy to Impeccability and Inerrancy
By Lane G. Tipton
Reviews & Responses (202–247):
Joseph C. Morecraft, III, Authentic Christianity: An Exposition of the Theology and Ethics of the Westminster Larger Catechism; Chris Coldwell, The Larger Catechism of the Westminster Assembly: A Transcription of the Surviving Manuscripts with Notes; John R. Bower, The Larger Catechism: A Critical Text and Introduction. Reviewed by Lane Keister
Jay E. Adams, Keeping the Sabbath Today? Reviewed by W. Gary Crampton, Th.D.
Robert Letham, The Westminster Assembly: Reading its theology in historical context. Reviewed by Rowland S. Ward, ThD.
Garnet Howard Milne, The Westminster Confession of Faith and the Cessation of Special Revelation: The Majority Puritan Viewpoint on Whether Extra-biblical Prophecy is Still Possible. Reviewed by Donald John MacLean.
Paul Helm, Calvin at the Centre. Reviewed by James E. Dolezal.
Richard C. Gamble, The Whole Counsel of God: Vol. 1, God’s Mighty Acts in the Old Testament. Reviewed by Jeffrey C. Waddington.
Greg L. Bahnsen, Presuppositional Apologetics: Stated and Defended. Review by Dr. W. Gary Crampton.
Brian K. Kay, Trinitarian Spirituality: John Owen and the Doctrine of God in Western Devotion. Reviewed by Rev. Ryan M. McGraw,
Timothy Z. Witmer, The Shepherd Leader. Reviewed by Tom Deatsch.
Psallo: Psalm 43 (Todd L. Ruddell)
In Translatione: De Brès versus Richardot: A Sixteenth-Century Debate Regarding the Lord’s Supper (Introduction and Translation by Wes Bredenhof)
Antiquary: Westminster Abbey Library and Other Theological Resources of the Assembly of Divines (1643–1652) (Chris Coldwell)