The Confessional Presbyterian 3 (2007)
$25.00 USA. $35.00 International. Postage Paid.
The Confessional Presbyterian 3 (2007) Contents:
- 3. John Calvin, the Nascent Sabbatarian: A Reconsideration of Calvin’s View of Two Key Sabbath-Issues. By Stewart E. Lauer
- 15. The Westminster Standards and Confessional Lutheranism on Justification. By J. V. Fesko, Ph.D.
- 27. The True History of Paedo-Communion. By Matthew Winzer
- 37. A Critical Text of the Westminster Larger Catechism: Q. 1–50. By Chris Coldwell
- 86. Edwards’ Freedom of the Will: A Review and Analysis. By W. Gary Crampton, Ph.D.
- 104. In Defense of the Descendit: A Confessional Response to Contemporary Critics of Christ’s Descent into Hell. By Daniel R. Hyde
- 118. John Brown of Wamphray, Richard Baxter and the Justification Controversy. By Bruce R. Backensto
- 147. The Denial of the Imputation of the Active Obedience of Christ: Piscator on Justification. By J. Wesley White
- 155. The Regulative Principle of Worship: Sixty Years in Reformed Literature. Part Two (2000–2007). By Frank J. Smith, Ph.D., D.D. with Chris Coldwell
- 216. Presbyterians in the South and the Slave: A Study in Benevolence. By C. N. Willborn, Ph.D.
- 223. Seminary Education. By Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr.
- 231. The Rev. Dr. Alexander M’Leod, An Annotated Bibliography With Extracts from his Diaries. By Wayne Sparkman, M.A.R., M.Div.
Reviews & Responses:
- A Response to the Coppes-Gallant Exchange Regarding Paedocommunion, The Confessional Presbyterian 2 (Dr. Cornelis P. Venema) 235
- Response (Tim Gallant) 242
- Reply (Dr. Cornelis P. Venema). 247
- Peter Enns, Inspiration and Incarnation (Stuart R. Jones) 251
- D. G. Hart, John Williamson Nevin: High-Church Calvinist (Alan Strange) 256
- Robert L. Reymond, The God-Centered Preacher: Developing a Pulpit Ministry Approved by God (W. Gary Crampton, Ph.D.) 261
- Justification Report of the Committee to Study the Doctrine of Justification (Rowland S. Ward, Th.D.) 265